Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thing 13

This one looked like fun but on my Kindle I found a similar app and I have been playing with it a bit.  I made a basic slideshow with my photos but a lot of the effects and transitions were not available without an upgrade which, of course, was not free.  I would consider the upgrade if I think of a good use for this.   I can see potential more for advertising than programming.  It would be nice for introducing the library and its services.  It would work at an expo perhaps. When I do programs (I do craft and food programs) it would be useful to advertise upcoming events.  I always push our other programs to my program participants.  Maybe I'll eventually upgrade and send slideshows to my relatives instead of Christmas newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment