Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thing 22

This was a great Thing.  I researched the suggested apps and found that there were some wonderful apps available only not for my Kindle.  It is a little overwhelming to find out how many apps are out there and it is hard to pick and choose from them all.  I have already downloaded apps that didn't live up to my expectations and have already dumped them.  I googled "best Kindle Fire apps" and found a list on the PC Magazine site of 30 app (so I didn't have to sort through hundreds), many of which I plan to use.  And  many of them were free.  Even better.

I found antivirus apps, apps that clean out the cache and unused files automatically, more games apps (like I need more of those), several of the apps that we've already covered in this program, and several that I have already discovered on my own.  Kindle offers a free app of the day and I can't resist a bargain so I've tried a lot of those.  Some have been usable, some not.  Some are for me, some for my grandkids.  I check out the freebie almost every day and I plan to check out PC Mag's lists again and also look for some others.  I have found some other lists and I now have started a family tree on my device and I watch PBS.  And just so you know I am also using my Kindle for its original purpose. I have actually read three books on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment