Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thing 14

I am not able to make videos on my Kindle.  I can transfer them from my computer but I haven't tried that yet. I will try to play with one of my kids' devices to see if I can edit videos.  I have some in my computer of the grandkids.  I have seen some videos that have been posted on YouTube and  almost everyone of them could use some editing, mostly condensing them.  I can imagine using video clips on a library site or Facebook page to highlight programming.  How about a short video tour of the different things the library has to offer?  I had a patron once who got a new card and then began to browse the library.  He was amazed at what we had to offer.  He didn't know we had music, videos, computers, and other items.  He had thought the library just had books.

I have a video that I edited with my daughter.  It's my granddaughter performing a song from her school program. My daughter filmed it for me because I couldn't make it to the school performance.  As it turned out, nobody made it because it was postponed for weather reasons--SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment