Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thing 4

I wasn't able to access Fllipboard without signing in although I'd never had an opportunity to create an account.  I'm still working on that one, but I did try out Site and also LinkedIn.  Illike the idea of getting a quick look at what's going on in the world but I enjoy reading more in-depth stories.  A couple of sentences about Woody Allen is all I need but I want to know more about the drought in California which directly affects my life.  Because I choose the topics of interest to me I miss the serendipity of reading a newspaper and finding stories I might not otherwise read.  I learn in spite of myself when I get subjects that I haven't preselected.  I like the LinkedIn app the best of the two I tried.  I' still working on Flipboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment