Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thing 15

I was unable to to get an app that worked for this thing for my Kindle.  I'll try one of my kids' devices when I get the chance.  I did explore the topic through the links you provided.  I loved the "Librarians in the Digital Age" infograhic.  It gave me a lot of information bits.  I wanted more information and will do some research starting with the data given.  It was eye-catching and informative, nicely done.  The others that I looked were good as well.  I could make a library display out of the "Most Famous Book Set In Every State."  It would be fun to make a similar one with movies for every state.  These are digital bulletin boards, which I love to do.  This app would be useful on a library site to give some interesting facts about the library, encourage people to think about our collections or services in a new light, maybe try something new, like an audio book or a classic instead of a current bestseller, a CD, anything that they haven't tried before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment