Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thing 2

I got a Kindle for Christmas.  I didn't really think I needed one but my laptop had been out of commission for months and I was missing my regular Scrabble and Words With Friends games so I was given one for Christmas.  I quickly figured out how to play the games with my friends, even finding some benefits to using the mobile apps.  I read an e-book from the library and checked the weather but I hadn't really explored what I could do.  Now I can not only add apps but delete them, I know how to find help when I need it, I can send screen shots of my winning Scrabble games to my opponent and shots of my losing games with messages scrawled across the screen.  I am having fun exploring the available apps and I can do many of the same things on the Kindle as I can on my computer.  I don't think I'll ever give up my laptop, which is now working, but I appreciate the Kindle more and I have found that trying out the various apps is like eating peanuts--I can't stop at just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment